Become a seller
- BIZCOIN LTD is not responsible for the fulfilment of your contract to sell a Product.
- Your contract with a buyer through Our Website is made when you acknowledge the order or despatch the goods. Until that time, the customer's action is an "invitation to treat". We have arranged our terms with buyers in that way so as to give you the opportunity to decline a buyer or provide the full information required by the law.
- You agree that a contract to sell a Product offered by you is a firm and binding contract as soon as your customer's payment has been accepted by our payment service provider.
- Subject to discounts and promotions, Products are offered for sale at a fixed price. GST may be due and will be either included in the price or shown separately. If not shown, it will not be charged.
- All Products may be subject to a delivery charge which will be shown at the pay point. The delivery charge will be fixed by you for each item offered for sale. It may be changed at your discretion. Once you have sold an item, the delivery charge offered by you at the time of purchase cannot be increased.
- Products will be offered for sale and sales made, subject to the terms and conditions applicable to buyers. You accept and endorse these terms and agree to comply in all respects with the corresponding obligations of a seller. You may view the buyer's conditions on Our Website at any time.
- We shall send you a message by email at the time of each sale, providing full information about that sale.
- You agree to provide an adequate stock of any Product placed by you for sale through Our Website and to tell us, through your control panel, if at any time your supply is exhausted.